Am 14.08.2012 15:32, schrieb Kyle Conti:
Stefan,

To answer your question on how we push out software to our users, I have
attached three scripts.  So initially, I run the UpdateScript64.bat
script.  I choose to input the IP for the computer I want to push the
updates to.  If the computer does not currently have wpkg on it, it will
run the InstallWPKG_64.bat script, then follow up with the
updatescript64.bat.  If the computer already has wpkg client already
installed, it only runs the updateworkstation.py script.

I have gone ahead and removed/replaced things relating to my company in
these scripts.  Please take a look through if you'd like.  Once again,
the problem is that on 64 bit computers I HAVE to reinstall the wpkg
client before I can update a user again (after that user restarts
his/her machine).  On 32 bit computers, I can just keep running the
update script and there are no issues.  What would cause 64bit computers
to mess up the client after a restart?

I had to rename the attachments to .txt to send.

Kyle,

what is "WPKG_Force_Update.bat" looking like?

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: