Am 14.08.2012 15:32, schrieb Kyle Conti:
Stefan,

To answer your question on how we push out software to our users, I have
attached three scripts.  So initially, I run the UpdateScript64.bat
script.  I choose to input the IP for the computer I want to push the
updates to.  If the computer does not currently have wpkg on it, it will
run the InstallWPKG_64.bat script, then follow up with the
updatescript64.bat.  If the computer already has wpkg client already
installed, it only runs the updateworkstation.py script.

I have gone ahead and removed/replaced things relating to my company in
these scripts.  Please take a look through if you'd like.  Once again,
the problem is that on 64 bit computers I HAVE to reinstall the wpkg
client before I can update a user again (after that user restarts
his/her machine).  On 32 bit computers, I can just keep running the
update script and there are no issues.  What would cause 64bit computers
to mess up the client after a restart?

I had to rename the attachments to .txt to send.

Kyle,

how about setting the WPKG service to manual instead of disabling it entirely?

Have you set the service to stop after execution in the wpkg client settings?

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: