Hi Taco,

Off the top of my head (and untested) I'd try something like:

.help {
   display:none;
   font-weight: bold;
   font-size: 14px;
   color: red;
   cursor: help;
   }

Regards,
Ben

Taco Fleur wrote:

Is it possible to modify the attribuites of a CLASS dynamically?
In other words, I now have a page with 200 objects on it, 20 of them are of CLASS:helpHidden, when help is clicked I now loop over all objects in the page and see if the object is of CLASS:helpHidden, if so then change the class to helpDisplay, obviously this takes a while and to me it looks like there should be a better way of doing it. Like for example change the properties of the class itself, for example;