From: Lindsay Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2003 9:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Modify class

Hi Taco,

That sounded like a challenge, so I came up with this:
http://lindsay.f2o.org/experiments/css/dynamic_class.html

Works in FB 0.6.1, IE 4.01, 5.01, 5.5 & 6 on WinXP

It is a bit kludgy in that you have to specify indexes for your stylesheet & CSS rule, but it is just a quickie :)

One other way would be to change the className of a parent element and use inheritance to specify the different states. This way is probably a better way to go, IMHO.

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,

 [p] 8596.4000