I've made a small photo gallery for the fun of it, to experiment a little
with the lessons in Russ's excellent Floatorial Tutorial.  (and if you
haven't already checked it out, you should - it's at
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/index.htm

Anyway, I'm having trouble figuring out how to centre the groups of three
images across the page.  They're floated left, so they're aligning against
the left, as you'd expect.  But how can I take the whole group of images and
move them to the centre of the page?

The gallery is at http://afpwebworks.com/beach/index.cfm  and the style
sheet is at http://afpwebworks.com/beach/styles/beachstyle.css

Incidentally, this method of doing the gallery is FAR simpler to code than
the way I've been doing this kind of thing until now.  Another good reason
to be interested in CSS and compliance.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia