Date: 03/07/04 16:33:41
Subject: RE: [WSG] Bobby question

My next question is for e.g. using the style switcher js from ALA, or whichever js written by programmers for your website. Will you change the all commands to satisfy the priority even if the script is non-applicable to lynx users?

PS: Can you see better now Peter? This just make me realise that with all the concentration for accessibility on websites, I forgot about others :P Good wakeup call.

With Regards
Jaime Wong
SODesires Design Team