Thanks once again Russ... will take great care in reading those sites you've suggested. Did I mention I'm 3/4 throught the project :oO ;o)

And, there is always this list if you get stuck. I am sure that there are
accessibility experts lurking in our ranks that could help out if detailed
technical information or assistance was required :)

I've spotted one or two ;o)

Russ

Thanks everyone. I'll certainly check those alternatives out, thanks Russ.

I was finding it bit daunting, since the site I am re-coding is based
on ASP.NET, and as I am sure many of you know... Microsoft + ASP.NET +
web = 666. The client doesn't really know what they want from the
recoding. It's an education web site, and they need to obtain certain
accreditation as so they can prove their accessibility. Obviously,
Bobby was one of the buzzwords they picked up on.

I promised W3C validation with an eye on Bobby and 508 etc. (thank
goodness I didn't *promise* Bobby validation!)

(By the way, if anyone knows of a good way round validating ASP.NET
auto-generated code (i.e. <asp:datagrid...>), then I am very much all
ears!!!!!!)

***************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/ *****************************************************

Kind regards
Martin Chapman