Regarding accreditation, I reckon the best place to start is the Web
Accessibility Initiative (WAI) which produces (amongst other things) Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines.

These guidelines have include the all-important checkpoints that are broken
into three priorities. Ideally, web developers must achieve priority 1,
should achieve priority 2, and may achieve priority 3. The checklist is
here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.html

There are many professional accessibility experts who can evaluate your site
against these checkpoints and provide you with a report - and this could be
seen as accreditation (?). They would also provide far more detailed and
informative feedback than tools like Alice, Bobby or WAVE.

The key would be to read and get a handle on these checkpoints before you
start your project so you can implement as much as possible during the
process. If you implement checkpoints as part of the workflow, a
professional evaluation should only be a confirmation of the checkpoints
rather than a daunting list of changes you will have to implement to be
"accessible".

There are also heaps of resources online that give info about making your
site more accessible. An excellent start is here:
http://www.skillswap.org/downloads/accessibility.pdf

And, there is always this list if you get stuck. I am sure that there are
accessibility experts lurking in our ranks that could help out if detailed
technical information or assistance was required  :)

Russ