Cb2 Web Design wrote:

Hello list,

I have been dealing with some ways of having box borders other than the
regular ones... Can you please tell me if this attempt is semantically
correct and if it has too much nested divs?

Example: http://cb2web.com/tests/testboxmodel.htm

CSS: http://cb2web.com/tests/coolboxes.css

Thank you in advance for your help and eventual sugestions...

Carlos

Well, labling your classes with 'coolbox' isn't semantic, it's presentational. Other than that, I don't see any problem with using that nested div structure, as long as all elements relate to a distinctive bit of content.