From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rimantas Liubertas
Sent: 28 May 2004 15:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG]

>From: "Mike Pepper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Ok, Rimantas, replicate http://seowebsitepromotion.com without tables and
>without hacks.

For free? ;)
And "hacks" issue is pretty gray area. Using tables involves hacks too, only
they are
in the blood of experienced web developer, so s/he hardly notices using
them.

>I'd sooner wait for some decent columnar formatting options then, when the
>time comes, do a search and replace on the tabular structure.

That's ok. I've already mentioned earlier that this particular site is a
very good if not  example of hybrid layout method. And I'd be happy if web
developers would built sites this way, cause it is much much better than
current situation. But believe me others would implement this design using
tens of tables.

I don't object building sites this way. My point is - there is no need for
advocating
table layouts, use it if needed, but do not promote them. Roger put it
better than I can:
http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200405/tables_for_layout/

Regards,
Rimantas