Could not agree more!

End of the day validating a site is the least of you worries, unless that
is what the client overall wants.

To be honests i wouldnt even charge extra for a valid site, as in my eyes
any true web developer should make sure it validates anyway, as it shows
they know what there doing.

I've currently taken on a great contract job with a uk council, and due
to them requiring great w3c skills and bobby compatibility my skills in
standards and css has got me a great job at nearly triple my normal rate!

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:19 , Mark Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: