Well, I'm with Mike Kear on this one one hundred percent...

" Agreeing on standards is like McDonald's and Burger King agreeing to have the same type of french fry recipe. Where is the secret sauce that makes you want to go their restaurant? And where is the reason why I should use one browser over another? If all browsers are going to be the same, why should anyone make or even support another browser in the first place?"

No matter how you slice, fry, or bake a french fry, the thing is still a potato at it's most basic level. Flashiness is fine, as long as all browsers stem off the same, basic principals. Hello? Standards?

This is definitely a person whose words I wouldn't take into any real consideration now or in the future.

--
Ryan Christie        | e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Harrisonburg, VA     | w: http://shadyland.theward.net