That looks pretty good (to me), just as long as you cover WCAG1 P1 you have
covered basic accessibility issues.

It's a good point to remember that WCAG1 was released way back in 1999 and
the WAI-GL did not want to make their specifications restrictive, so they
developed 3 levels of priority.  The first was that in order to make your
site accessible you *must* cover WCAG P1 requirements.  No matter what your
site was developed in, any kind of quirks mode hybrid of HTML, this was what
you must do if you wanted to make your site accessible.  After you had do
that you had basically done enough to make the inaccessible accessible.

Then if you wanted to adopt more accessibility into your design, you could
apply WCAG1 P2, but back then the support for CSS, DOCTYPE and all these
standards was flacky, so the term *should* was used for P2 requirements and
*may* for P3.

If you take the approach, like most standards based developers today, to
adopt P2 (and P3) requirements, much of P1 begins to be less of an issue
because you don't get so caught in bad design implementations (semantically
speaking). For instance, if you are fully utilising markup as 3.1 indicates
(http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/wai-pageauth.html#tech-use-markup) then
anything that is a textual representation should be marked up appropriately
rather than put into an image of text, which means you are only providing
alt text for media that is uniquely an image or whatever.

It used to be stated on the WAI site a few years back (not too obviously)
that to really claim to be an accessible site you needed to meet both P1 &
P2, but that was pretty tough then considering the support from user agents
for the standards required to meet P2, the evolution of CSS, etc, so it's
better to just keep the requirement of P1.

But developers that follow standards, like those on this list are pretty
much focused on addressing the P2 core, and even P3, just by the nature of
their approach to standards and design.

WCAG2 is still in draft, but it has a much more mature flavour.  There is a
much stronger element of usability about it http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/
The WAI-GL are really trying to bring out something that more clearly
expresses the issues.

Geoff