It's at a bit of a tangent but why do people think it's better to use a very non
standard .htc behaviour rather than add this behaviour using standard DOM
scripts.  I really dont see the advantage but these HTCs seem to be most
peoples weapon of choice.

Are we not trying to use only standards compliant code? I thought about it a
fair bit and looked into using IE behaviours as a way to deliver Suckerfish but
to me its using is offers no advantages and is non-standard.

What does everybody else think?