From: "Kyle Barrow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Does anybody know an expandable vertical css/js menu
based on uls?

http://pukupi.com uses an unordered list menu with CSS and JS. I'm only
going one sub-level deep but deeper sub-levels are simple enough to
implement.

Kyle

Hi Folks!
Could one of you please point me to a vertical menu solution based on
css/js and semantically structured by ul/li's?
I'd love to have a solution that opens a sublevel-ul when clicked on a
toplevel navigation item. It would need 4-5 sublevels...
I know this is a lot to ask for, but maybe somebody knows a
webstandard - konform solution to that bugger ;)

Thanks alot in advance!

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com

mobile web gear | pukupi.com