Got the URL of your site?

If the validator is telling you there's an issue with the code generated by Menu Machine, then I'd guess that Menu Machine does not generate standards compliant code?

Leslie

Tricia Fitzgerald wrote:

Hello ~ I am new to css layout design and just recently completed a site. I used Menu Machine
in the interest of saving time.

I have an issue with the "Products" header image moving slightly to the right when it's clicked
on. Is it Menu Machine causing this?

I have checked everything a dozen times and cannot figure it out.

Also, when validated I got 105 errors. The bulk of them had to do with MM.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Tricia

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004