From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Focas, Grant
Sent: Tuesday, 12 October 2004 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] help with fixed positioning in IE

I almost thought a problem that had been plaguing me for ages (apart from Howard) had
been solved by this until I tried to view it in Mac/IE5.0. No scrollbar appears until
a link is clicked (fixed positioning). In the time it takes to load the next page a
scrollbar appears on the first page.
In Mac/IE5.1, Mac IE5.2 and Safari no scrollbar appears at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions to overcome this?

Grant Focas