From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brett Walsh
Sent: 08 December 2004 12:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] alt or title...

Hey everyone.

I keep forgetting and need some clarification on the use of alt and title and which is most appropriate.

I am using the strict dtd so as far as I understand I’m meant to use alt for links and title for images. Or is it the other way around? Or both?

Fairly simple one. Is this correct?

Regards,

Brett Walsh