Bureaucrat is the correct I think.

And I reinstalled WinXP with no IE easily accessible (except for Windows
Update dammit) and am enjoying Firefox 1.0.

Peter Tilbrook
ColdGen Internet Solutions
Manager, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
4/73 Tharwa Road
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

     WWW 1: http://www.coldgen.com/
     WWW 2: http://www.actcfug.com/
Telephone: +61-2-6284-2727
   Mobile: +61-0439-401-823
   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All of my external emails are scanned for viruses using the latest
available Norton AV signatures. Also I do NOT maintain an Address book or
Contact list to minimise the risk of infecting recipients of my messages for
viruses. I also prefer "plain text" emails for speed and efficiency.

Powered by Lookout:

Lookout is lightning-fast search for your email, files, and desktop works
with Microsoft Outlook.

http://www.lookoutsoft.com/Lookout/