Hi all,

Its great that more and more people are fully laying out their sites using
CSS, but I'm often seeing the problem where the HTML loads before the CSS,
leaving a second or so where you can see the raw structure of the site
before it gets the stylesheet applied. For example:

http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/raw/2005/index.php

(Not a site I have anything to do with BTW, just one I came across tonight)

This is a fairly simple site, and the developer has done well to build it
using CSS, but when I view it using Internet Explorer I'm seeing the raw
HTML for about a second before the CSS gets loaded. This can be confusing to
the end user, as it almost looks like you are being redirected through
another page.

On the machine I'm on right now I don't have any other browsers to try it
on, but does this problem happen with other browsers? Is there a way to
avoid it when the site is browsed using IE?

thanks, bye!