Kim Kruse wrote:
I guess we all have a common interest in higher awareness about standards.

But again, who are we targetting with these? Site visitors? Site owners? Our peer web developers?

Maybe the "stickers" wont mean anything to all people but lets hope they'll ask what it is. That way the "stickers" could turn into a kind off "quality stamp" in the long run.

Validation does not equal quality. And looking at some of the high profile sites which have adopted standards (e.g. www.wired.com), I don't see any little stickers. Only if these big players started adding the stickers would it matter.

IMHO, of course.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com