I develop sites primarily for Opera and Firefox and then downgrade for IE6.
I occasionally check in Safari.

Opera/Gecko/Safari get fully-featured website. IE6 almost (except some
:hover/:focus, etc) and generally I don't care about anything else.

If client pays extra I add stylesheet+scripting hacks for IE5/win.

I quite often use position:absolute + right/bottom, @media and some other
things that are disasterous for IE5/mac. I don't like to hide my "* html"
hacks from it either, so IE5/mac is really low on my list.

I hide styles entirely from 4.x browsers. There is no way to force me to
support NN.

--
regards, Kornel Lesiński