Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

> Felix Miata wrote:

> > Outside web development discussion groups, the people over 40 I've
> > personally come in contact with are almost unanimous in complaining most
> > web sites have text that is too small,

> And from that sample, how many of those users know how to change the
> default size of the text displayed in their browser?

I'm at a loss to think of any reason how an answer to this might be
relevant to choosing whether to respect visitors' settings.
--
"Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made
that has been made."                                John 1:3 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/