If we are to follow the W3C example of using DLs to mark up dialogues,
there's not much wrong with using a definition list for comments.
Infact, it seems a very appropriate use of the element.

However, your use of an unordered list with blockqoutes is very interesting too.

I guess this is a matter of personal preference rather than what is
correct or not.

Prabhath
http://nidahas.com