> http://www.vaska.com/wsg/08test.php
>
>>  We also need to know os/ver and browser/ver it occurs on to emulate
>> it.
>
> OSX 10.3.9...Safari, Firefox, Mozilla, IE...

Hi Vaska, you Chinese text showing up fine on Mac, including IE 5.2.
My personal experience, unicode Simplified Chinese is less problematic on
Mac' IE than the Traditional.

A comment about your Chinese text: There shouldn't have space between each
character "定会利用此次选秀" - punctuation separate words and sentences, not
space. As a Chinese who is obsesses with her language, it always bugs me to
see the mis-used of Chinese in some English-centric sites. I reckon the same
goes to English tongue, quite a torture for you guys to read my English ;)

Regards,
tee