Donna Jones wrote:
Not exactly a clean user experience then. Particularly troublesome when designers rely on the background image and define colour for their text to be readable against it, but fail to provide fallback background colour.

Zengarden is an experimental site, showcasing in many cases how one can push the boundaries using CSS. I would not hold it as a model for what should or shouldn't be implemented on a production site.

Hi Patrick: In this case there is "fallback colour". Its perfectly readable w/out the background image, at least it is when I "hide background image" w/ the webdev toolbar in Firefox. and from what i've observed when it is loading.

A Newb from Maine? Perish the thought.

--
°¿°