As far as I know web browsers for os9 are limited

however against my expectations you should be able to get a build of firefox / mozilla
here
http://www.mozilla.org/download.html (scroll to the bottom of the page)

safari & camino are only supported in osX as far as I know.

atb > Sam

Drake, Ted C. wrote:

Sorry for a possibly off-topic post.  We have a client on our intranet that
needs to look at our site on OS9.2.  I couldn't find information on the
Firefox web site about compatibility with this platform. Does anyone know
where I could send this person for more advice?

I did find the Opera version for her.
http://www.opera.com/download/index.dml?platform=mac&ver=6.03

I'd like to give her both options.  Is there a Safari version for OS9?

Thanks

You can send a response off-list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ted