Seriously, in my opinion there is no logical reason why we should not be
allowed to put verbs into a link. In fact, I find that demand utterly
ridiculous. It's got nothing to do with accessibility and in many cases can
reduce usability.

Put them in if they are useful, leave them out if they are useless.