Hi,

I have a lovely new em-based page on Chinese food that works fine in
practically everything apart from Netscape 6.2 and Konqueror 3.05.

My initial template is at http://www.chopstixmedia.com/dev/layout-test.html

Please accept my apologies if it makes you hungry.

Looking at my current website stats, my visitors aren't using either of the
afore-mentioned browsers.

So, I guess I have two questions:

1) Is it acceptable to go live with a layout that doesn't work with either
of these two browsers? (I notice that a number of prominent web standardista
websites have done so)

2) Any there are useful site reporting bugs with these two browsers plus how
to fix them?

Many thanks indeed.

All the best,

--