Hi Josh

Thanks very much for your reply.

I should have mentioned that we will also be listing the entire
references in the footer as well.

I was just looking for a way to give the user immediate feedback about
each reference, and thought the title may be useful.

The problem with linking back and forth is that there are *so* many
references on each page, sometimes two or three to each quote, so it
gets a bit messy.

Any other thoughts welcome.

Sarah :)

--
XERT Communications
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.xert.com.au/>
web development : digital imaging : dvd production