>  And too add to that, their stats say well over 90% of their web site users
> are using a screen resolution of 800 x 600

screen resolution != viewport size

this is a common mistake among developers. I just explained to you
that my screen resolution is 1280 x 768 which is much bigger than
that, however my viewport size is 1257 x 536.

1257 x 536 <-- notice the number less than 600

If you would explain that to your client maybe they would realize the
mistake being made.

once again, screen resolution != viewport size.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com