Hello

Thanks for the input...

>IE5.2/Mac: Slow as hell (over a  minute). Definitely not  a connection
issue
>as all other browsers are fine. Something is causing IE5.2 to struggle when

>rendering your code. Suggest they're using IE5.2/Mac to test unfortunately.

Thanks Jon.  I thought I was going nuts.  I have had a shot of the site on
clients Mac and it is IE he is using.  It does take over a minute to render
the code on each page!

>IE5.2/Mac: not present
Any ideas why these don't display?  I don't have a Mac here?!?!?  Code
validates and seems OK to me?  Am I just missing something obvious?

Regards

Ed Henderson

Web Man Walking - web design & usability experts
t: 0131 669 8800
m: 0781 253 6964
f: 0797 062 1532
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]