Mac report:

Worked fine in Safari v1 - bottom margin of about 1.5em, same as top
Worked okay in IE v5.2 - the bottom margin was extended 10em approx.
Worked fine in Opera v8.51 - bottom margin approx 3em

Personally I'd ignore the margin difference but I thought I'd mention it in
case it bothers you.
Mime type worked well. Will probably start using it myself.

Regards

Mike 2k:)2

 Mike Foskett
 Web Standards, Accessibility & Testing Consultant
 Communications
 British Educational Communications and Technology Agency (Becta)
 Milburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry CV4 7JJ
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Tel:  02476 416994  Ext 3342 [Tuesday - Thursday]
 Fax: 02476 411410
 http://www.becta.org.uk