Leslie Riggs wrote:
I'd like to know about a site that is XHTML 1.0 Transitional;

> and what about those XHTML Transitional
DTDs?

Not going to start the debate on whether one should use HTML 4 strict or XHTML 1.0 strict / 1.1, but as far as transitional doctypes go, i'd say that they should only be used when you're indeed transitioning, retrofitting old pages (which may, depending on author or user contributed content, not be 100% yet) but have a firm plan to move to strict. I.e. they're not an end in itself. Any new developments should really be done in a strict doctype, IMHO.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com