Hello Paul,

On 22 Feb 2006 at 9:16, Paul Hempsall wrote:
> I came across a strange issue last night while converting some XML
> data via an XSL template into XHTML.

yes, there are some problems. I had the same problems creating output
pages inside my main project 'server-daten'. Users can create Html-
pages with sd-elements (<sd:table ...> etc).
Calling such a page it is transformed with XSL and some informations
from a database. So the database-content can be shown as Html without
using PHP/Perl.

The best bug: Create an empty Html - title in the source.

XSLT creates: <title />

FF / Opera - all best.

IE6 shows nothing, but shows the correct code.

Two samples:

http://beispiel.server-daten.de/output-title.html
http://beispiel.server-daten.de/output-title-empty.html

Additional problem: Creating an empty <a> and adding the link later
with JavaScript. Didn't work, solution:

Add a comment as content of the a.

Regards

Juergen Auer