From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of kvnmcwebn
Sent: Friday, 17 March 2006 5:13 a.m.
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] .net question

hello,

i just went to a lot of  trouble style a form, fieldsets, legends and all.

The visual studio programmer whos taking over the next phase says it will be

coverted into tables.

"we can't control database content all we can do is contain it"

that was his argument.  why cant he contain it with css.
can somebody help me educate him?

maybe i should have this on the cms list.

-best kevin mcmonagle