On 3/17/06, kvnmcwebn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you would like to see some examples of what im talking about heres one of
> the 1st sites i did with the programmer in question. notice the special
> offers section and the reservations  form-when he got it there wasnt a table
> in "site."
> http://www.shandonhotel.com/

What's wrong with the special offers section? I would've done it as a
table too. Maybe you could use a table, but it looks enough like
tablular data to use a table. I'm with you on the reservations form
though. I assume the programmer's done it as a user control if he's
any good.

Using a definition list for the content in the middle is going a bit
overboard, isn't it?

Personally, I don't see much evidence of him hacking up your design in
the site, apart from the reservation form. It could be much, much
worse.

I'm an ASP.NET programmer, so I know. I actually have the reverse
problem. The designer I work with doesn't have the faintest idea about
standards and I'm the one cleaning out the layout tables.

--
Ben Wong
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]