Hello,
This has been discussed before but i was wondering about new input.
I've tendered on a big job and i will be up against a lot of competition.
What are some web standards selling points that might get through to a completely uniformed, unsavy client.

The job requires a cms, ill be using text pattern which I'm in the process of learning, because of this I dont know if ill be able to reach XHTML 1.0 Strict yet. I will just be building a standards compliant and accessible site-im not going to go to crazy with 14pt type. Also the client is a semi-state body-although there are no requirement here in Ireland for accessibility.

-best
kvnmcwebn