On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Bob Schwartz wrote:

> The test site at
>
> http://www.fotografics.it/fife/
>
> has been refurbished to make it more standards compliant,
>
> before moving on to the accessibility "layer" I would appreciate it if you
> guys could check it out for any errors or "wrong practices"

Bob,

The navigation is dependent on javascript for the flyouts which not only
do the flyouts cease to work when js is turned off they also become dead
links leaving only a partial working menu.

This would be very confusing for a screen reader user.

--
Regards,              | Lions District 201 Q3
Rob Unsworth          | IT & Internet Chairman