I would refer to that as usability.

Stuart Foulstone wrote:
Hi,

Since the ability to click on the label (or field) to put focus on the
field is an accessibility feature of forms, I don't really understand your
point.

Stuart

On Thu, April 12, 2007 9:40 am, Jixor - Stephen I wrote:
The labels are also clickable to focus on their respective fields so I
wouldn't say they are purely accessibility oriented in nature.

Stuart Foulstone wrote:
Hi,

The labels are there for accessibility reasons, if you don't want to
design for accessibility, don't pretend to.

Stuart