I have to say that I have the same issue as Roberto, shame about safari
looks like more of a alpha then beta..

On 12/06/07, Roberto Gorjão <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I have quicktime and iTunes. I don't have Swift. I still got all
the reported problems in my Win XP SP2: no fonts and crashing bug
button. And no, deleting the two .ttf files didn't solve it.

Roberto

--
-------------------- Roberto Gorjão
freelance designer and web designer