Nick Roper wrote:
> Info on CSS support at:
> http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

If you're forced to work old-school, then you might find some old, otherwise
outdated information websites of value.  For instance, I would combine the
W3CSchools info with old info from the CSS Pointers Group:
http://www.dev-archive.net/articles/pointers/bugs-ie.html
and
http://www.dev-archive.net/articles/pointers/bugs-nn.html

and also from RichInStyle.com:
http://www.richinstyle.com/bugs/netscape4.html

The CSS Pointers Group info was especially useful in the early 2000's in
understanding how to deal with the many failures of different browsers to
meet the W3C CSS standards.

Phil.