On 14 Jun 2007, at 10:01:43, Chris Taylor wrote:

Things are going to get even more interesting as I'm just about to install Windows 3.11 on a virtual machine to test this stuff *for real*. I have
tissues ready and waiting in case I cry.

If you plan on using JavaScript then you'll be delighted to hear that it has its own set of additional bugs (both crashing and just weird) in 16 bit Windows (3.x). You may find some of these old netscape.devs- javascript newsgroup posts useful: <http://groups.google.com/group/netscape.devs-javascript/search? group=netscape.devs-javascript&q=16+bit&qt_g=Search+this+group>

Good luck,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons