The recipient will be unavailable until July 15th and will respond to your message afterwards.

Am 11.07.2007 um 16:29 schrieb wsg@webstandardsgroup.org:

WEB STANDARDS GROUP MAIL LIST DIGEST

Due to an upgrade of SmarterMail, digests seem to have had a problem.

We are working on it.

From: "Ryan Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:25:19 -0300
Subject: Re: [WSG] Client - Site Edits

dotnetnuke has some nice functionality, but out of the box is an
accessibility nightmare.

On 7/11/07, Paul Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Funny you should send that one Kevin, I am literally just scoping
around for a similar solution to the site I have just built. I was
recommended these two aparrently free CMS solutions by another client.

http://www.dotnetnuke.com/
http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/

I am only just taking a look now so not sure how standards compliant
they are. The last site I built used a combination of Contribute and
Wordpress, not so pretty and kind of limiting. Depends on what they
want to update and the type of content I guess.

I would like to hear of any other free open source CMS solutions there
are out there? preferably one using PHP, but open to suggestions.

Cheers
Paul