The recipient will be unavailable until July 15th and will respond to your message afterwards.

Am 11.07.2007 um 16:39 schrieb wsg@webstandardsgroup.org:

WEB STANDARDS GROUP MAIL LIST DIGEST

Due to an upgrade of SmarterMail, digests seem to have had a problem.

We are working on it.

From: "Bruce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:34:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [WSG] Client - Site Edits

Most publishing systems have the ability to add an edit link to pages.
In expression engine and movable type I use that for clients to make it
easier.
When logged in and viewing their site when they see a page that they
want to change/update, click on edit, change and save.
Attached a jpg to demo what happens when a client is logged in and
clicks on edit from a page..

This can be setup so that they can only see/edit the content and nothing
else shows, preventing wrecking the templates etc.

Hope an attachment is ok rules wise...

bruce P
bkdesign