I will be out of the office from Wednesday 3 October, returning Monday 7
October.

For any urgent enquiries, please contact my mobile on 0410 475 782, or
alternatively, contact Vanessa Roarty on 02 6215 1579.

Thanks,
Paul Bamman

________________________________

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN):   61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site:   www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this transmission
together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the
suffix .gov.au.