I am currently in a workshop returning December 3rd.

Please direct all urgent queries to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT -
Please consider our environment before printing this email.
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged
in which case neither is intended to be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to
you.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove
it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any unauthorised
use is expressly prohibited.  It is your responsibility to check any
attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on. Minter
Ellison collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy
at  http://www.minterellison.com