From: "Mark Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: A: [WSG] Target Lawsuit - Please Make Yourself Heard

Julie Romanowski wrote:
> I don't know how many of you are familiar with Michelle Malkin. She
> posted about the Target lawsuit today, and although she is an
> intelligent woman, she doesn't have a clue when it comes to web
> accessibility.

Malkin doesn't have much of a clue, full stop. She is an American
right-wing nut-bar, slightly less offensive than Ann Coulter. So are the
people who regularly comment on her blog.

> There also seems to be a lot of ignorance among the commenters and I
> would appreciate it if some our WSG members can help to set these people
> straight.

Pearls before swine, They don't WANT to see, because it might require
them to do something that doesn't immediately put dollars in their pockets.

> Please visit Michelle Malkin's site and post your comments -
> http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/03/blind-shoppers-get-green-light-to-s
> ue-target-over-website/.

hmmm... I can't help wondering if this is a troll in itself to get more
people to visit the site and raise a controversy ("sensible patriotic
'Merkins versus hippie scumbags!! Film at 11!). Probably not but that's
the level of suspicion the left/right battle in the US draws from either
side.

mark