What about Visio,

I'm just thinking that you're already using Microsoft products that this may be
something you could use.

I know of people who use Visio a lot for wireframes and mock-ups. I suppose it
depends on what details your lecturer is wanting in your story board's.

the only setback I can think of is that Visio has a lot of application for
other purposes such as relational database design, flowcharts.

does anyone know if this may help Marvin

William Donovan