If you landed on the page from a search result and it's not the page you want... can we assume that it be close, given you clicked to there in the first place?

Patrick, I suspect your assumptions are way bigger than mine on this one :-)

But, like I said, it's a theory (untested), so we don't really know either way.

kind regards,
Terrence Wood.